Top 10 Brilliant Robberies Caught On Tape

Top 10 Brilliant Robberies Caught On Tape

Hey YouTube, Jim here! Welcome to Top10 Archive! I think we can all agree that robberies are a bad thing and that anyone caught stealing should be arrested and sentenced for their crime. But, every now and then there’s a robbery caught on camera that’s just so brilliant, we can’t help but root for the bad guys! And that’s exactly what today’s video is about – the top ten most brilliant robberies caught on camera.

Support us by shopping on Amazon! http://tinyurl.com/njwyzzn

Voice Over Talent:

Comments

Fred Zeppelin

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

What's even more interesting about the helicopter heist is that they planted fake bombs at the nearest police station with helicopters which slowed down the helicopter search by hours, caltrops had been strewn about the area around the cash depot too.

TrapBeatsHDTV

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Make a “Top Underrated YouTuber” Video and put my channel in it. React to my Crawl Outta Love (PatrickReza Remix) Video and Youll totally do it 🔥🎵

Popa Radu

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

I'm going through a crisis! Leave a comment here or who knows? I might unsubscribe..

504RoadTrips

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Jim, at 04:25, you said that the 7-Eleven robbery took place in Gardena, Louisiana. There’s no such place. I believe that whoever wrote the script wrote LA in error but meant L.A. There is a southern suburb of Los Angeles, CA called Gardena.

7-Eleven doesn’t exist anywhere in Louisiana.

Bruce Weaver

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

My idea was to have a women give birth put life insurance on it… then jam it back in and abort it… this is all legal and not really robbery although

Rj Marshall2018

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

I am learning 100 Scriptures, hopefully this helps you out. Scripture #one, John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and life: no man" cometh unto the father but by me.". Scripture # two, James 2:20, "But wilt thou know O vain man, faith without works is dead." Scripture # three, Luke 6:46, "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?". Scripture # four, Matthew 19:24. And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye if a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Scripture # five, Galatians 6:7. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Scripture #six, Psalm 8:4, "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him.". Scripture #7, Isaiah 53:1. " Who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed. ". Scripture # eight, Proverbs 22:1. A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than riches and gold."

TeddyTeargas

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

The first heli hiest was at a cash depot(G4s), was working not far away that morning

Stalin Steel

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

What film is that, the one with the nuns getting caught?

Recluse Spider

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Love the video, can't wait for more of them

rtc yeeet

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

The guard shot then the robbers said the gun was fake he didn’t shoot just because he felt like it

Pony Person

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

if I steal a rowboat, maybe someone will film me

hlbjak gaming

A lovers heart lol

Ralph Supnet

now i want to watch Ocean’s Eleven

StormyStars

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

I've ever stolen anything I my life but I knew on girl who was a spoiled little princess, stole. I kept my eye glued on her ad thought she had not stolen anything. Yet outside the store, she start pulling all these things from her pockets, under her shirt, and her swim bag. I couldn't believe how much she had managed to steal. Especially when I had my eyes glued to her and did not see her pull it off. She asked if I wanted the stuff and I said no. So she start tossing the stuff in the ditches. Saying her Mom would find it and know she was stealing again. She was only 10, a year younger than me at the time. She had no reasons to streak anything but she was a kleptomaniac who still apparently gets a rush by stealing.
    I saw a man steal some food. Not even any that was expensive, good, or healthy. He was just that hungry.
    He was arrested before he could even get a pull tab can open for some kind of noodles or something.
    It had been the first and probably the only time he had ever stolen anything.
    The Justice systems in both Canada and the USA just do not deem to be very just.
    I knew of a murderer who would get caught, get sentenced yet be out in a few months due to lack of evidence, which means money passed through palms.
    Knew a guy who embezzled like only a grand in the course of 3, years and went to jail for 6, years.
    Knew a female accountant who robbed her clients so badly they were unable to continue their businesses. Yet she never went to jail, she just passed some money on the law's palms and promised to learn a new trade. But then was able to continue because her only child/son, was having a lung transplant. A son who rapes and beats young girls just barely 18. But cops go around him? He starts using his inhalers and O2 tank, they leave him alone. He has never been charged.
    I don't agree with them being clever. They were caught.
    But like the above I mentioned, probably had enough money to have charges dropped.

TheDamnSwede

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

The first one isnt a bank it is was G4S (a security company) Cash Services cash depot.

Aliens Exist

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Hello everyone my name is Aliens Exist and welcome to the comment section.

xpression111

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

FUN FACT ABOUT THE HELICOPTER NR 10 HEIST, THEY PLANTED FAKE BOMBS AT THE POLICE HELICOPTER PAD JUST TO GET MORE TIME TO GO FAR FAR AWAY.

pii aaa

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

you didn't say what happened to them after

Jake Frost

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Gas station with the guard…… he walked in shot them, then got close to them an that's when they said theirs were fake.

He didnt just start shooting anyway……. he shot because he seen them with guns.

Sees them…..

Shoots them….

Gets closer…..

Then they say they are fake……

Horror Corner

Oh Jim I love this ty #Top10Archive #JimDenison love u guys

Robert Guajardo

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

This is going to be a interesting video hopefully we don't take influence from it

Manoj Lama

Shout out please

Kylen Hart

Lol

kishorre charan

(January 14, 2019 - 3:59 am)

Hi father, hi please give me like and comment

Roblox with tyvell33