'The Bachelor After the Final Rose: Roses and Rose': We Are Finally Free And Have a New Wonder Woman

We’re so HAPPY! ‘After The Final Rose’ brought us an engagement but who cares because BECCA IS OUR NEXT BACHELORETTE!!!

More from Entertainment Tonight: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdtXPiqI2cLorKaPrfpKc4g?sub_confirmation=1

After the emotional breakup between Arie and Becca, we finally see The Bachelor reunite with Lauren B., and she embraces him! Becca and Arie finally see each other and get some closure, then Arie up and proposes to Lauren B.! OMG!

Our girls Bekah, Tia, Caroline, Sienne, and Kendall are all there to support Becca who is now our Bachelorette! We also get a preview of the men who will have a chance at our Queen Becca’s heart!

For more follow hashtag #RosesAndRose

Comments

Entertainment Tonight

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Don't miss Lauren's new show 'Spilling The Royal Tea' RIGHT HERE on Entertainment Tonight's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJYcLM4zN4&t=0s&list=PLQwITQ__CeH08wfLFMZw8iIcYKcbZ1tD2&index=5

Paa Nii Edward

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Lauren Zima you are a sweetheart. Girls Power.Arie shame.

Paa Nii Edward

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Arie even look older than his dad.

Paa Nii Edward

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Thanks to all the girls on stage you people have shown love. That's what friends are for
    Arie shame on you forever.

Papanii Edwards

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

The more I watch the recap the more I see how low Arie is .Becca is too intelligent for him. She too good to be your house wife.

B

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Yeah, he GOOFED ahaahahaaaa, he should have hit the brakes hard before the proposal instead he kept going and made his wrong decision

Claudia Loinaz

โ€œYou were working โ€œ boy, go home…….๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Misty

Lows , lows and bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nie Card

d host is bias…
    not a gud…example..huh!

LoVeOlicity

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

So I may be in the minority, but I like Arie and Lauren, and I hope they last. But I do hate how he broke up with Becca and Lauren… as much as Iโ€™m happy for Lauren and Arie, I hope Lauren protects her heart.

Cindy Cruz

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Thank you Lauren!!! Always look forward to your thoughts on every episode!! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait for this new season!!! see you soon byeeee!!!!

xxoelizabethoxx

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Every time Laurent hums into her glass and takes a sip, I die of laughter. I love her shade hahaha

Papanii Edwards

Infact ABC is s—'t

I Can't Wrestle

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Lauren seems nice, obviously am judging base from what I've seen, but (unpopular opinion) I find her shady for keeping in contact with Arie. Yeah, he was the one that reached out to her first but STILL he's an engaged man. Like girl, doesn't matter if he's not happy with his relationship /engagement he's still somebody's man

I just don't buy Lauren's "hesitant", "making sure we are respectful to Becca".

And nobody believes Arie's "I asked Becca and she don't mind".

Bleh.

Paulina Sativa

annoying

Pam Dangelo

It will be over in 3 months

Magali Salomon

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

The Not ,I love that .the end of season was awful , poor Becca but I think she dodged a bullet because Arie is really weird and selfish.Someone has to tell him women are not toys. I wish nothing but the best for Becca. To Arie Karma is a bitch!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜’

roofing wall systems

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

That was stressful and awkward

Samantha

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

What about JCโ€™s love story?!

Caroline Gonzalez

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Hahaha this video is gold! Love the ยซย NOTย ยป, love the rosรฉ, Lauren youโ€™re awesome! Sleep well haha

Barb Trimble

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Well re I think what you did was very rotten you broke a beautiful girls heart and if Lauren is smart she will get rid of you

Dawn Boulianne

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Lauren is so naive sadly. Arie and her are rushing things way too fast. They haven't had enough time to get to know each other off screen. And as for Ariel's proposal on live television just is in bad taste and inappropriate ๐Ÿ™ I don't give this relationship lasting a long time.

Shopping Solutions

Arie is an SOB. Mecca dodges a bullet

SaNdY LOUISE WoOdWaRd1969

Mr. Douche bag.

Yolanda Lopez

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Deep down I wish they don't last that way Lauren could see he's not like some sort of Prince charming running after her. And I DO wish Becca could find a hot guy because Arie is soo bland. Give her some Latin flavor you know๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved By You

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

I Canโ€™t with Arie!!! What a sociopath!!! How do you propose and tell someone you love them and not mean it. Then say that breaking her heart was worth it because you got your blonde mute??? Heโ€™s selfish and everything he had done up into this point was sooo heartless and itโ€™s scary how little someone can care about you. Lauren is happy because she gets fame no matter what. She wonโ€™t break up with him because he was the โ€œBachelorโ€ and she strives to be a trophy wife. This is how it ended Ladies and Gentlemen. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Elba Kapllani

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

I don't like trolling or judging people, but I have to at least say my observation in this because I can't hold anymore. Arie is a sociopath because he never cared of other's feelings. How many of the women would tell him that they were scared and he would tell them 'don't be scared!'. He wanted the women to validate him by saying that they were in love with him, he wanted their attention but at the same time he wasn't willing to give back equally. How can someone expect the other person to be vulnerable while they are not going to do that themselves. He wanted all women to be vulnerable, but he never was vulnerable with them. The fact he was so demanding shows how insensitive he was. He sure was a talker, but all what he talked about was a repetition. He would say the same things to every girl just in order to get out from them what he was needing. The way he manipulates is so despicable but it is just so typical of a sociopath. Also the fact he has a story of cheating stems from that a cheater or a disloyal person is someone who goes in pursuit of selfish needs and desires disregarding other's feelings. He just can't conceive how he breaks people's hearts because his brain can't process it. How can someone be engaged to this person he said he loves so many times and that he committed to chose every day of his life and breaks up with her in an icy way and then tells the other woman he is 1000% over of the one he spend the last months with, with whom he had build already memories and made future life plans. His disconnection is so sick. And what is sick is that he kept Becca oblivious and in love until he broke up with her. Another example that makes him a sociopath is the fact that he would tell Becca several times how he had been honest with her all along about his struggle with Lauren, but he was dishonest because it seems he never showed the gravity of it. It seemed Becca was probably thinking he is trying to take Lauren out his mind so he can fully focus on Becca, but it seems his struggle was the fact he got engaged to the wrong women. It seemed in the break up moment he was clear he didn't want Becca anymore, but to save his face he was trying to blame it to the confusion and fear and he told her he is hoping for a reconciliation with Lauren. He didn't say I will get back with her, but from the post interviews he did that he already knew Lauren would accept him back. So he could have just told her that yes I will get back to her and get engaged in a few weeks (couple of months for Arie's timeline, but in a few weeks as a real timeline). I am so sorry for Lauren, but it seems they are a good match since there isn't much substance and you can tell from all the post show interviews with Lauren she just like him has very predictable answers and things to say. He wants Lauren right now because he knows he can outsmart her. He needs his ego fed and Lauren as submissive as she is, is perfect for him to dominate her and do whatever behind her back. Lauren is the sweetest pray for a sociopath. She is beautiful, quite, needs validation, submissive… Definitely Arie hit the jackpot until the day he meets another woman and cheats on her because he is a cheater 'cause he cares only of what he wants. And one more thing Krystal knows her kind well, and she knew well who Arie was. Poor women who became so defensive of Arie when she said all those things and got against her. Well now you gotta thank that woman for saying everything you have been saying against him after the show. She played her role well on the show. And she wasn't as much of a villain in my opinion as much as other women who got together and bully her. Every time people get in group against one person, even when the person is wrong, it is called bullying. At least take turns when you attack her but these women went full on against Krystal. Let's just say that Bachelor bubble clouded everyone's judgement because they all kissed and made out with the villain of their hearts while calling a villain a girl who clearly would tell them I am here for the guy not you girls. Their ability to judge people is a fail! I still can't conceive how they all were sincere friends with each other while the show was happening. How can you be friend with someone who hopes to steel the guy you call your boyfriend. Such a polygamy!!! Only in polygamous relationships wives get along and that to people is sickening and it is, but having all this women french kiss one after the other the same guy or have sex one after the other in 3 nights consecutively with a guy they have known for only a few weeks is normal? How can that not be sick! When I watched this show I wanted to throw up that in one night he would kiss 20 woman in a matter of very few hours and they had the nerves to believe he wanted them more. Go figure! I watch this, because is an interesting social observation, but is totally distorted. Especially if the guy lead is a sociopath and the girls would fall for him and cat fight with each other for someone not worth the time.

melani morales

Love you Lauren! You are awesome๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Jennifer H.

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Is long-haired Becca the new Bachelorette? so not looking forward to this clown. They should have picked somebody new not named Becca (long or short hair)

Entertainment Tonight

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

You can find all the shameless plugs at http://www.etonline.com/tv/bachelor

Soo Dee Pop

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

***Can you guys please add the links that you make shameless plugs to?! This sounds really dumb of me, but sometimes I just can't find them on your website ๐Ÿ™

Soo Dee Pop

(July 12, 2019 - 9:45 am)

Happy International Women's Day!!! I loved seeing the girls on the couch moment!!! It was so sweet and natural ๐Ÿ™‚ That's going to be a legendary bachelor moment! <3 <3 <3