‘Riverdale’ Star Madelaine Petsch Opens Up About Cheryl’s ‘Miserable’ Gay Conversion Therapy

Welcome back Riverbabes! Today on Sweetwater Secrets ET’s Leanne Aguilera is reading your Hisses & Kisses from last weeks episode Season 2, Episode 16, Chapter 29 ‘Primary Colors.’ Plus we’ve got 3 juicy teases to tonights episode 2×17, Chapter 30, ‘The Noose Tightens’

PLUS, Leanne with Madelaine Petsch, who opens up about Cheryl’s ‘miserable’ gay conversion therapy.

More from Entertainment Tonight: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdtXPiqI2cLorKaPrfpKc4g?sub_confirmation=1

Comments

Ria Lopez

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I was watching the ep where nick tries to rape Cheryl and she was like “they’re overreacting, he didn’t touch her” and I was like BITCH

Naima Ahmed

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Ngl I’m team Ronnie bc she did try to help mayor McCoy also she didn’t know why her father did to the muggs

Klaire Grace

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Once again, Cheryl being gay isn't a thing she should need therapy for.
    #PunishPenelope
    #SaveCheryl

Selena Martinez

I love it

Zoe MR

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I mean like strawberry is my favourite kind of milkshake 🙋🏻‍♀️

Zoya Litvinyuk

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

HONESTLY I HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAATE JOSIE AND ETHELS ACTIONS AGAINST RONNIE. 'US GIRLS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER' MY ASS. I HATE SEEING GIRLS ON THE SHOW FIGHTING. AND ANYWAYS, RONNIE IS BEING MANIPULATED AND FORCED TO BE A GOOD LITTLE OBEDIENT GIRL BY HER PARENTS. I JUST WANT HER TO REBEL AGAINST THEM. TBH IF U HATE ON BY SWEET BABY V WE BOUTTA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS #veronicadeservesbetter

GTA 5

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Leanne I am very offended strawberry milkshakes are delicious

Eden Gallagher

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Strawberry milkshakes are amazing when done right

erika m8

It’s pronounced Sh-oni not Ch-oni , just want y’all to know 😉

Pien Houtberg

I NEED THAT INTERVIEW OF LILI AND CAMILIA😍😍

Emily Melisa

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Whats up with all the hate towards Veronica? Seriously she shouldn't be getting all this hate for the things her parents did.

Rylan Lee

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

actually, strawberry is the best milkshake flavor dont @ me

Celluloid Queer

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Hisses to Ethel and Josie for blaming Veronica for the sins of her father. She’s just a teenager.

Kisses: Any time Cheryl shows up and Choni scenes.

RT _nothingtoseehereuwu

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Kisses to Choni and Hisses to Penelope. Always and Forever will this be my hisses and kisses. What is freaking wrong with The Blossoms??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am way to upset for my own good. #JusticeForCheryl

Aus

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Hisses to the dark circles for blowing up another man's car😾

Elizabeth Weyers

Salty because I like strawberry milkshakes 🙁

Anna K

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

KISSES: The whole cooper jones theme! Love how Betty called Jughead! Big kisses to the beginning with the debate!
    MAJOOORRRRRR HISSES: the whole nun story line. I think the “gays conversion therapy” was an interesting storyline to take but they have put nuns in such a bad light and it makes me so sad people think the church hates gays. Nuns are not like that omg!

AnaGarrett

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

KISSES to the CHONI KISS!! and Alice Cooper finally realizing how creepy Chic is! but HISSES to the writers for making Cheryl seem fine after she escaped. she would have been much more traumatized after she escaped.

Mia May

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Ok I have to say something. So I strongly agree that Fp is chicks father but, wouldn't that mean that Jughead and Betty are half brother and sister which is totally awkward.

Trinity Gilreath

Love the outfits of Toni and Veronica when they save Cheryl

nadia valentina

#veronicalodgedeservesbetter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tee O.

Clues:
    1. The coopers
    2: The black hood
    3. 🤔🤔🤔

Can you feature my hisses and kisses just once please Leanne

Andrew Thompson

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Hey, guys, I have a great idea! Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Jughead all get in a car, plunge off a cliff to their death so that the show can use all this other wasted character potential to make a story with the intent of not making the audience absolutely hate the main people, and instead of smoking marijuana and crystal meth while writing, they take a note from season 1 and actually try.

Solarr Sebb

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Hisses to Claudius for unplugging the wire to the phone so Nana Rose couldn't complete her sentence but kisses to China I was really hype when Toni and Cheryl's kiss. But I really loved the serpents to do that for an ex serpent. 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍xoxo

rebecca Sims

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I know chic is creepy but kind of felt bad when he got kicked out because he was just trying to help when he brought that girl to the house and I know he has done some bad things

Proud Ravenclaw

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I can't wait to watch the new episode. Riverdale is my all time favourite TV Show. I just hate Penelope Blossom. Hisses to her and her family except for Cheryl and Nana Rose Blossom.

Rosemary Loumakos

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I NEED to hear what Mädchen and Skeet have to say about falice well more than they've already talked about

Krusty Burgers

WHEN IS THE AFTER SHOW! just watched the episode 😍😍

Naomi_steele6

a choni kiss ahhhh😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕

Rose Forever

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Omg both Tony and Veronica are looking so hot in them outfits when they go to brake Cheryl free, kisses to saving Cheryl and in style. Also kisses to Alice and Betty finally agreeing for once.😃

Courtney Summers

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Someone in the writers room really has it out for Cheryl. Damn just let the girl be happy for 5 minutes. She's got it rough💔 She deserves to be loved😅

Meco Fore

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Leanne can you do another series like this but for stranger things. You can call it the Upside down Secrets lol. That would be awesome

Meco Fore

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Am I the only one who feels like the season is being dragged out ? I feel like everything is moving by so slow and the story or characters aren't progressing.. now I could be wrong but that's just my opinion. I still love the show and I'm still going to watch every week but the story could go by a little faster. What do you guess think?

Sarah Adams

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

There totally gonna kiss . At 4:58 Madeleines was talking about her lips my guess is it has to do with there lipstick 😂

Katy Paschall

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I can’t wait to watch this episode and see how Bughead likes living together. Last week it made me swoon to see there adorable interaction. Plus Leanne is looking absolutely stunning in the vid💙

jessica_narwhal

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Hisses to Josie and Ethel for being so mean to Veronica, a lot of that anger should be going towards her parents instead. Kisses to the BUGHEAD moments, love them!! and as always, WE NEED MORE CHONI

Katie Bilka

Moose and Kevin return

Remily Gonzalez

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

The second clue it has to be about the black hood

Deenie N

SUUUUUUPER EXCITED

Harmonee Jones

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

OMG!!! Can’t wait for this weeks episode!!!! And I’m crying😭 they need to leave Cheryl alone!!!

Madison Grooters

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I totally know what is being brought back from chapter 16… Cheryl's obsession with Josie!! It is in the trailer too, when a group of the girls go with Toni to see Penelope Blossom. She even says in the trailer that Josie knows why she is gone, and they show the sketch that Cheryl drew of her.
    I am so pumped for tonight's episode!!

Also very happy to maybe see some #Falice tonight because it is long overdue. Just wish it could be more romantic and not centered around getting away with murder lol

Valarie Nguyen

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

I think clue 2 is the Cheryl and Josie plot line since it was in the trailer for today’s episode

sophie

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

Sweet water secrets is the best notification to get especially since Riverdale is on a Thursday in my country 😫

Olivia Daley

(July 14, 2019 - 2:06 pm)

In the will reading the will says that anyone who lives in riverdale that can prove they have blossom blood.. Claudius did not live in riverdale!!