Kurdish Hunger Strike & Foxconn Abandonment: VICE News Tonight Full Episode (HBO)

This is the May 9, 2019, FULL FREE EPISODE of VICE News Tonight on HBO.

2:17 As Maduro moves against the opposition in Caracas, the opposition is moving against Maduro in Washington D.C.

7:57 Imam Cis, a Kurdish activist living in the Welsh Kurdish Community Center, has now been on the longest hunger strike in UK history.

11:23 A town in Wisconsin was promised billions of dollars and thousands of jobs by Chinese manufacturer Foxconn. 78 homes were torn down to make room for what was supposed to be a Mid-West tech hub. So far, nothing’s there, except for one remaining home.

16:47 How the Mooch got his mojo back at SALT conference.

Subscribe to VICE News here: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE-News

Check out VICE News for more: http://vicenews.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vicenews
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vicenews
Tumblr: http://vicenews.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/vicenews
More videos from the VICE network: https://www.fb.com/vicevideo
#VICENewsTonight

Comments

iffyAttorney

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

How the hell can you just take over a embassy in Washington DC? And how am I just now hearing about it?

I don't read comments/replies

BIJI SEROK APO!!!!

Susan Lemons

Crazy

chase.

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

I can't believe that these damn commies are allowed to occupy the Venezuelan embassy. they should have their shit pushed in by a SWAT team ASAP.

Gengar Jones

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Lol “you drink mickeys??” Haven’t had that shit since high school

Frozilla15

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

I guess the Turkish shills are out of their cages.

Omer Bahadır

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

How do you define terrorist organization Vice? Killing innocent people without discriminating whether they are babies or women behind the lines is a good reason I think. Think about ISIS, would you also be willing to make some news about ISIS warriors going on strikes with their terrorist leader's picture on their hands? It sounds so wrong right?

95keat

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

I'm pretty sure there is no requirements of the property for eminent domain. They have to offer you just compensation but the land is already owned by the state so I don't see why there would be a building requirement

Valencia Cade

Why is this not on national news!!! https://youtu.be/R7wP6pvcofQ

Bella Beautiful

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

What is going on in this video

John Hyndman

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

The Wisconsin lady is just trying to extort money out of Foxconn. Time for those fatty's to move.

John Hyndman

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Let's just start bombing in Venezuela and get it over with. We can cut a deal with Russia, and China and divide up the resources three ways.

MrGoblin1000

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

I wonder how many of those people who are against Code Pink are actually from Venezuela?

Ozzy Oz

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

So Vice News sees PKK as a ‘group’. Let’s call them a class maybe party? This is not going to change the fact that PKK murdered more than 50.000 people in Turkey and also even more in Iran, Irak & of course Syria.

hahahahaha52010

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

How Vice report Foxconn feels really unprofessional; it's a lot of emotional manipulation and assumption without real facts.

Dawa J

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Vice owned by Rupert Murdoch and Disney. They have become corporate media. Beware.

Pigdoc1

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

History has proven that giving corporations anything does nothing but make them demand more. The wealthy are the spoiled snowflakes, and need an ole fashioned ass-whippin.

Bob Builder

25th amendmant now??

Chris Dolphin

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Why does vice keep giving mooch a platform? If he's that much of a joke why drag out his spotlight?

jub8891

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

he wouldve saved on grocery bills

Eliza Grogan

China.

Michael Jean

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Please everybody peace on Earth I know they took your home I understand that but I have something to tell you might make you feel better I hope I work two jobs 16 hour days add a brand new car I had a home in my own Knoxville Iowa and I work so hard for that with three children on my own and then I lost it all well properties not everything guys God is everything that's why I look at it it's just a piece of property that I lost which makes me so sad sometimes but then on the other hand I understand God has a purpose for me he really does so why fight over something on a property properties nothing we're going to die without it and somebody else to take it over in Jesus name I pray amen I hope you find peace in this thank you I really want y'all to understand my property was just property my car was just property everything I lost was property but then I found the Lord Jesus in my heart and you should too I hope judgement day is coming soon and we'll all be judged for what we have done I understand it's wrong and not not right that you lost your property but to me I lost my property too cuz of a back injury it wasn't right because the company didn't help me either but I found the Lord savior in my heart and I'm not trying to pee preach to you about things I'm just trying to show you property is just property people we're going to die and leave that property I could have gave it to my kids but my kids understand very well the mama work so hard for what she had now I understand where I gave it up because of my back injury is this property people give it up who cares I'm only human I understand what I'm saying some people not understand what I'm saying p v p Love is Love loses anyway when we die find say what I can do y'all don't bite Is 💯 bless you all and your hair fighting is not worth the problem fighting is evil

savoy lunsford

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Why did you remove the other video

Michael Delgadillo

Code pink is so stupid!

Noki Kwan

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

a hunger strike that only affect ur own loved ones how selfish

J Hall Vapes!

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Glad u exposed foxconn I live in Wisconsin and hated this idea from the start.

Santiago Bron

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Anyone who claims that Venezuela is a democracy

Is obviously a Maduro supporter.

Xeno Phon

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

The Kurds are a Bedouin Tribe from the Kurdistan region in Iran. Outside of Iran they have 0 legitimate land ownership rights, outside of those of the nations they live in as citizens.

These agents of chaos have been trying to rip apart 3 nations to found their fake nation of Kurdistan.

Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire these little weasels have been trying to steal land, in Syria they stole oil fields, in Iraq they refused to give back towns they had take from ISIS.

The Kurds are terrorists proxies. As ISIS is to NATO, the Kurds are to Israel. They should be removed from your nations asap for they are terrorists that bomb markets.

Cihan Yildiz

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Kurds = Israel's proxy in the middle east.

المخلص فقط JESUS

JESUS CHRIST RETURNS, RE;;;PENT OF SIN AND CHANGE Y;;;;;OUR WAY OF LIVING

MTY.35

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Vice out here defending terrorists… yikes

Ezioautditore714

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Code pink calling vice news "hipster media" = pot calling kettle black

Jimmy Killem

terrorist sympathizer dude has "TORIES OUT REFUGEES IN" on that yellow vest

does he know tony blair and new labour

bittercottoncandy

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Code Pink have got to be the biggest morons on planet Earth. Talk about useful idiots…

Nick K

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Hipster media haha well they’re right about that 😬😎

Crime & Justice TV

Fantastic Journalism

William Jean

(May 18, 2019 - 5:53 am)

Malachi 3: 18 "And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."